1. Goods ordered through this Website may only be returned if found to be faulty on receipt. We must be formally contacted within 14 days of the date on which you receive your Order. If no contact is made within this period, Goods may not be accepted for return. We may, at our sole discretion and in special circumstances, accept Goods for return after this time subject to shipping costs and a returns surcharge at a minimum of 20%
All returns must be formally arranged with us before carriage is arranged. Shipping charges are non-refundable in all returns cases.
2. Goods returned to us must be in original and unused condition (including in all original packaging), along with the wrapping and delivery note (as proof of purchase).
3. You may send returns back to us by whatever method you choose; however, we do recommend using a trackable service and obtaining proof of postage. When sending returns back to us, please make sure they are securely packaged and insured, as we cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost or damaged when being returned to us.
4. We will process all refunds as soon as possible, always within 30 days of receipt of the returned Goods.
5. You should inspect your Order when you receive it for any defects in or damage to the Goods. Goods delivered by courier which are clearly damaged on delivery must be signed for as such or refused and returned to us.
6. Where Goods have been damaged in transit, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com. All damaged goods should be returned to us in their original packaging (even if damaged) and must not be used or fitted to any vehicle. We may ask you to take photographs of the damaged goods to see the condition that the Goods were in when they were delivered to you.
7. You must take good care of the Goods while in your possession. If you fail to do so and the value of the Goods reduces as a result of how you handle the Goods before returning them to us and where you have caused damage, then we reserve our right to withhold an amount on account of that damage from any amount which may have been due to be refunded to you.